The Privia's flagship Casi PX860 offers outstanding performance, incorporating the new 'Concert Play' built-in library of ten classical pieces to play along with an orchestra (Je Te Veux, Vltava, Canon, Tableaux d'Une Exposition "Promenade", Piano Concerto No.20 K.466 2nd Mov., Polovetzian Dance, Sonate K.331 1st Mov., Violin Concerto 1st Mov., Jesus, Bleibet Meine Freude, Melody In F).
The newly design ebony and ivory touch keys, the outstanding Tri Sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II, and the extraordinary quality of the new Multi-Dimensional Morphing AiR Sounds Source ensure the highest levels of performance and enjoyment, Stunningly minimalist design, including an all new open lid function, completes a compelling proficient instrument.
The Casio PX-860, Simply the ultimate Privia.
• 88 Note, Tri Sensor Scaled Hammer Action II
• 'AiR' Sound Source – Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound
• Touch Response (3 Sensitivity levels, Off)
• Real Piano Feel and Sound
• Simulated Ebony & Ivory Textured Keys
• Hammer Response / Damper Resonance – Preset for Piano Tones (4 levels)
• String Resonance (4 levels)
• Lid Simulator (4 levels)
• 18 Tones – Includes NEW Electric Piano & Strings
• 256-note Polyphony
• NEW Ensemble Library – 'Concert Play' (10 Songs)
• Key Off Simulator
• Digitally Sampled Stereo Piano Tones
• NEW Hall Simulator
• 3 Pedals – Damper (Half-pedal Support), Soft, Sostenuto
• 60 Built in Songs
• Digital Effects
• Duet Function
• Recorder: 2 Tracks, 1 song
• Song Expansion - 10 songs (max) up to 90kb/song
• Two Grand Piano buttons plus one Electric Piano button for instant access
• USB Port / USB Flash Drive Port
• Amplifier: 2-Way 4 Speaker System for clear, rich, powerful sound 20w x 20w
• 2 x Headphone sockets (Stereo standard jack)
• Stereo Line Outs
• Slide-Type keyboard cover
• Auto Power Off
Includes Mains Adaptor, Score Book, Headphones Hook, Front Support, Ensemble Library Song Book
Casio continues the tradition of providing "class compliant" USB connectivity on Privia digital pianos. This allows Privia to be used with Mac or Windows computers without the need for downloading drivers. Class Compliant USB MIDI also allows Privia digital pianos can also be used as a controller the Apple iPad simply with the use of Apple's Camera Connection Kit.
SUITABLE OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
RRP £149.99 This fantastic black piano bench is very comfortable. It has a vinyl leatherette top, padding foam and straight legs. This beautiful duet piano stool can easily hold two adults for long hours of piano practice. Superb construction,...
You save: £90.00 (60%)
Chase Direct Price: £59.99
The Chase CH20 Stereo Headphones Features An Optimized Acoustic Design Perfectly Suited For Digital Pianos & Keyboards. It also can be plugged into laptop or desktop computer for a dynamic listening experience. They are also ideal for use with...
You save: £5.00 (20%)
Chase Direct Price: £19.99
Step-By-Step Pictures Take You From First Day Exercises To Playing Along With A Backing Track! This Chase Beginners Pack Has Been Designed To Tell You Everything You Need To Know From The Very First Time You Sit Down At Your Piano. Chase Beginners...
You save: £10.00 (33%)
Chase Direct Price: £19.99
Do you want to compare the features of this stage piano to other portable digital pianos? Visit www.digitalpianobuyersguide.co.uk for more advice.
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option, which is a 'to your door' service. You may need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes!
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs but you don't have anyone else available to help. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are also available for an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
Two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any room you wish, including flats with stairs or more awkward places - you will not need to help them.
If you would like more information, please call us on 0161 236 6794