- Professional 31-band stereo Graphic Equalizer for both live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Dedicated monoﾠsubwooferﾠoutput with adjustableﾠcrossoverﾠfrequency
- Additional sweepable high and low cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, tape hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 12-digit LED input/output metering and input gain control for easy level setting
- Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Servo-balancedﾠinputs and outputs with 1/4"ﾠTRSﾠand gold-platedﾠXLRﾠconnectors
- High-quality illuminated faders, detent potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra low-noise performance
- Extremely rugged all-metal chassis ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Enjoy the limelight with the ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ3102, a professional 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for both live and studio applications. Its amazing patent-pending FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly detects feedback frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer, making the FBQ3102 a welcome addition to every touring setup. Adding some extra oomph to your music is made easy with the dedicated monoﾠsubwooferﾠoutput with adjustableﾠcrossoverﾠfrequency. You can effortlessly remove unwanted frequencies such as floor rumble and tape hiss by utilizing the additional sweepable high and low cut filters for each channel, and level setting is a snap with the highly accurate 12-digit LED input/output metering and input gain control.
Those in the know will appreciate the FBQ3102's uncompromising components such as the ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers that provide outstanding sound performance, or the servoﾠbalancedﾠinputs and outputs with 1/4"ﾠTRSﾠand gold-platedﾠXLRﾠconnectors. You can expect unmatched reliability and longevity because high-quality illuminated faders, detent potentiometers and illuminated switches were designed for the rigors of every-day use. With its comprehensive features and quality craftsmanship, the FBQ3102 will never leave you sailing on thin ice.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 12 January, 2011.