TheﾠBehringer ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200ﾠUltragraph Pro 31-band stereo graphic equalizer. 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for both live and studio applications with incredibly simple and effective feedback detection plus limiters.
The Behringer ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200 is an ultra-musical 31-band stereo graphic equalizer that goes the distance to offer a maximum in performance and flexibility in both live and studio applications. Start with the forward-looking, FBQ Feedback Detection System that instantly reveals feedback frequencies and also can be used as an audio analyzer. A whole battery of superb features makes the FBQ6200 score high on the ease-of-use scale: dedicated limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion, and a pink noise generator provides test signals for equalizing your sound system to any room acoustics.
The main features of the Behringer ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200 include:
- Professional 31-band stereo Graphic Equalizer for both live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Dedicated limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion
- Pink noise generator provides test signals for equalizing your sound system to any room acoustics
- Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, tape hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 8-digit LED input/output metering and input gain control for easy level setting
- Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Servo balanced I/O with 1/4 inch jacks and gold-plated XLR connectors
- ALPS 45mm faders