The top-of-the-lineﾠBehringer VMX300 (Pro Mixer VMX300)ﾠgives you 3 dual-input channels for connection of up to six stereo sources!
Channel 1 of the Behringer VMX300 (Pro Mixer VMX300) features a built-in ULN mic preamp and an auto-talkover function for your mic; channels 2 and 3 are laid out for phono and line-level signals. Each channel sports a gain control, an extremely musical 3-band EQ with an amazing 32 dB of maximum attenuation, a PFL button with status LED and an Ultraglide fader with a curve control switch, allowing you to choose between soft, mid and sharp fader curves.
The VMX300s master section provides two separately controllable main out sections, talkover controls and a flexible PFL section that allows you to mix and split your PFL signal as required. A dual 10-segment LED level meter displays main or PFL levels; below that, you'll find the controls for the Behringer knockout XPQ surround circuitry. Add a reversible Ultraglide crossfader with freely adjustable curve and our beat counter with Tempo Difference and Time Offset displays plus Sync Lock and Beat Assist functions, and youve got one hell of a master section. But the best is yet to come: the front-panel 3-way kill switches with tap-and-hold action open the door to the most creative mixes youve ever spun. Like all of our VMX series DJ mixers, the Behringer VMX300 (Pro Mixer VMX300) is entirely based on our renowned ULN (Ultra Low-Noise) circuitry to ensure professional audio quality at all times. And our state-of-the-art VCA level engine is assurance that the Ultraglide faders and crossfader will operate with maximum precision and outlive most other faders on the DJ market.
The main features of the Behringer VMX300 Pro Mixer include:
- 3 dual-input stereo channels, one switchable to mic level with auto-talkover function
- Gain, 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and dedicated level meter per channel
- Awesome XPQ 3D stereo surround effect
- Intelligent dual auto BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- Front-panel 3-way kill switches with revolutionary keyboard-like tap & hold action
- Super-smooth ULTRAGLIDE faders with up to 500,000 life cycles and full VCA control
- Reverse switch for crossfader
- Dedicated curve control for all faders
- PFL function with PFL/Output balance control and split option