The Chase Acoustic Amps are guitar amplifiers specifically for electro acoustic instruments. You will not belive the quality of sound this little amplifier produces for the size and price.The Chase Acoustic Guitar amplifiersﾠ are great ﾠamps for beginners to make the next step up to from their first entry-level amplifier, or for intermediate players who simply want a cracking sounding amp for home practice use or for gigging on stage at an affordable price.
Loaded with features including full control over your bass, middle and treble, CD/MP3/iPod input, and a headphone output for those late-night practice sessions, these amps kick out a surprisingly large amount of power from their internal speaker,s and is of extremely solid build quality.
Fitted with a carry handle on top and protective rubber grip feet on all fours, Chase Acoustic Guitar Amplifiers are impressive ﾠamps for enthusiastic guitarists.
Features:ﾠﾠ ﾠ ﾠﾠ
- 20 W RMS Battery operated Acoustic Guitar Amplifier with spring reverb
- 1 x 6.5" speaker
- High impedance instrument (Jack) & microphone (balanced XLR) inputs with independent volume controlsﾠﾠ
- Passive/active mode switchﾠﾠ ﾠ
- Adjustable spring reverb
- 3-band EQ (Bass/Middle/Treble) + separate Parametric Mid control
- Volume & Gain controls
- Headphone output
- Stereo jack input for CD/MP3 player
- Built in Rechargeable 12V Battery
- AC Adapter (included)
- Size(HxWxD) - 33.8 x 35 x 20 cm / 13.3 x 13.7 x 7.9 in
|Inputs||1/4" Jack Guitar Input, XLR Microphone Input, 3.5mm Aux Input|
|Output Power||20 Watts|
|For Instrument||Electro Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Digital Piano / Keyboard, Microphone|